Briton 1100 series overhead door closer.
Size – Adjustable Power 2-4.Full Description
The Briton 1120B is a slimline multi-power closer that can be adjusted to provide power sizes 2-4 and is supplied with backcheck as standard. Based on a cast aluminium body with a hardened steel rack and pinion mechanism, this closer is available with a slide-in trimplate cover or a classic square (C) all over cover which conceals all fixings and adjustment screws to reduce the risk of vandalism and tampering (also available with rounded softline (S) all over cover to special order).
All units have a 10 year performance guarantee for reassurance. (CE Classification 482-4113).
– Adjustable EN power sizes 2-4 (door width 850-1100mm, and weight 40-80kg).
– Simple power adjustment by means of an Allen key at the end of the closer body.
– Individual controls for door closing speed from 180° opening through to final 15°, and latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle.
– Supplied with adjustable strength backcheck as standard to minimize risk of damage to the door and frame.
– Tri-pack armset for regular (Fig 1), transom (Fig 61) and parallel mounting options (Fig 66). Universal handing.
– Fire tested to EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors and 4 hours on steel doors (1120B trimplate model only).
– Certifire Approved No. CF 388.
– CE marked to EN 1154. DoP on our website.
– Maximum angle of opening with controlled closing 180°.
– High quality hydraulic fluid with temperature compensation from -15°C to +40°C.
– Silver (SES) or satin stainless steel (SSS) all over cover or silver (SES) trim slide cover.
– Standard armset varies: forged steel screw thread arms with trimplate models and flat form arms with covered variants.
– Optional adjustable hold-open armset available to special order to hold-open between 70° and 150° depending on the mounting application (not for use on fire door applications), silver finish only.