Briton 121 overhead door closer.
Size – Fixed power 3.
Finish – Silver.
The Briton 121CE is a fixed power, compact overhead door closer which is suitable for the most common door sizes. This cost effective closer solution exhibits the characteristics of performance, durability and quality that specifiers have come to expect from a Briton door control. Fire tested to EN 1634 and Certifire approved, this CE marked closer is suitable for use on timber fire doors up to 2 hour fire rating. With simple, no nonsense installation, the Briton 121CE comes with a screw thread armset as standard.
All units have a 10 year performance guarantee for reassurance. (CE Classification 483113).
– Fixed power size 3 (door width 950mm, and weight 60kg).
– Individual controls for door closing speed from 180° opening through to final 15°, and latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle. High quality hydraulic fluid with temperature compensation from -15°C to +40°C.
– Pressure die cast aluminium body with hardened and ground steel rack and pinion mechanism.
– Standard armset for regular mounting (Fig 1) and transom mounting (Fig 61) only. Bracket for parallel mounting (Fig 66) available to order. Universal handing.
– Fire tested to EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors. Not suitable for use on steel fire doors. Certifire Approved No. CF 390.
– CE marked to EN 1154. DoP on our website.
– Maximum angle of opening with controlled closing 180°.
– Silver sprayed finish (SES) and matching armset.
– Screw thread armset manufactured from forged steel for additional strength and durability.
– Optional hold-open armset allows the arm to be held in the open position for convenience (not for use on fire door applications).