Briton 131 overhead door closer.
Size – Adjustable Power 2-4.
Finish – Silver Sprayed.
The Briton 131 is a surface mounted overhead door closer with screw thread armset that has adjustable power size 2-4 depending on template mounting position on door. Based on a cast aluminium body, this reversible unit is supplied without cover. (All units have a 10 year performance guarantee for reassurance. CE Classification 382-4113 (Fig 1), 383113 (Fig 66) but Fig 61 Transom mount not CE marked.)
– Adjustable EN power sizes 2-4 (door width 850-1100mm and weight 40-80kg), depending on mounting position.
– Two individual controls for door closing speed from 180° opening (EN 4 105°) through to final 15°, and latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle. Universal handing to suit LH and RH doors. Maximum opening angle 180° in power size 2 & 3 and 105° in power size 4 in Fig 1 and Fig 61 applications. 160° in power size 3 in Fig 66.
– Standard armset for regular mounting (Fig 1) and transom mounting (Fig 61) only. Parallel bracket for Fig 66 mounting included. Optional hold-open armset available to special order. Ref 131.APH.SE silver finish only. Not for use on fire door applications.
– Fire tested to BS EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors and 4 hours on steel doors (insulated and uninsulated). Certifire Approved No CF 5512. CE marked to EN 1154: 1996/A1: 2002/AC: 2006. DoP on our website.
– Available in silver (SES) as standard and other RAL colours to special order.