Briton 2000 series overhead door closer.
All over cover.
Size – Fixed power 4.Full Description
The Briton 2000 Series of closers includes the UK’s No.1 door closing product, the Briton 2003. It is a compact range of small bodied, fixed strength closers in sizes 3 and 4, and a variable power closer in sizes 1-4. When door size, weight and application is known, fixed strength closers provide an economic solution. With little on-site adjustment needed, installation is quick and trouble-free. The adjustable power 2003V provides the flexibility to fine tune the closing power of the door control in order to achieve the low opening forces necessary to satisfy the requirements of Approved Document M of The Building Regulations and the guidance of BS 8300 in relation to The Equality Act (2010).
All units have a 10 year performance guarantee for reassurance. (CE Classification 2003 483113, 2004 484113 and 2003V 481-4113).
– 2003 EN power size 3 (door width 950mm, and weight 60kg), 2004 EN power size 4 (door width 1100mm, and weight 80kg).
– 2003V adjustable EN power sizes 1-4 (door width 750-1100mm, and weight 20-80kg) with wind through power adjustment.
– Individual controls for door closing speed from 180° opening through to final 15°, and latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle. High quality hydraulic fluid with temperature compensation from -15°C to +40°C.
– 2003V only supplied with adjustable strength backcheck to minimize risk of damage to the door and frame.
– Die cast aluminium body with hardened steel rack and pinion mechanism. Flat form arm in finish to match door closer cover.
– Tri-pack armset for regular (Fig 1), transom (Fig 61) and parallel mounting options (Fig 66). Universal handing.
– Accufit template increases the accuracy of installation and helps to reduce installation time. 2003V will directly retrofit existing 2003 units.
– Fire tested to EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors and 4 hours on steel doors. Certifire Approved No. CF 111.
– CE marked to EN 1154. DoP on our website.
– Maximum angle of opening with controlled closing 180°.
– Silver (SES) all over classic cover and matching arm or simulated satin stainless steel (SSS) all over classic cover and matching plated arm.
– Optional adjustable hold-open armset with sturdy cam action knuckle available to special order to hold-open between 80° and 180° depending on the mounting application (not for use on fire door applications).
If you would like to know more about this product and perhaps order it, then please use the form below to enquire about it and one of our members of staff will contact you and help with any questions you may have.