Briton 2300 Series cam action door closer.
Size – Adjustable Power 2-4 (Backcheck).
Finish – Silver Sprayed.
The Briton 2300 Series incorporates the same high efficiency cam action as the Briton 2700 Series above, providing the same exceptional ease of use by reducing the resistance encountered when opening the door. It is a simpler version of the Briton 2700 Series and is supplied with a radiused slide-in Trimplate cover or Softline all over cover. Based on an extruded aluminium body with cam action, this reversible unit has only two models that satisfy all applications.
All units have a 10 year performance guarantee for reassurance. (CE Classification 482-4113).
– Adjustable EN power sizes 2-4 to suit door width 850-1100mm, and weight 40-80kg. Universal handing to suit LH and RH doors. Capable of meeting BS8300 requirements for use on accessible routes.
– Three individual controls for door closing speed from 120° opening through to final 15°, latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle, and adjustable backcheck between 70° and 120° (included as standard).
– Maximum opening angle 180° when mounted on pull side but restricted to 120° when mounted on push side.
– Optional mechanical hold-open kit available to special order. Ref 2320.HP.SE. Not for use on fire door applications.
– Fire tested to BS EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors. Not suitable for steel fire doors. Certifire Approved No CF 5291. CE marked to EN 1154: 1996/A1: 2002/AC: 2006. DoP on our website.
– Available with sprayed silver (SES) Trimplate cover and silver (SES) Softline all over cover (S) as standard. Softline cover also available in electro plated metallic finishes satin stainless steel (SSS) and polished stainless steel (PSS) to special order.