Briton 2700 Series heavy duty cam action door closer.
Type – A-Line All Over Cover.
Size – Adjustable Power 2-5 (Backcheck and Delayed Action).
Finish – Silver Sprayed.
The Briton 2700 Series is a precision manufactured cam action, slide channel door closer, in a compact overhead surface fixed unit. In contrast to a conventional rack and pinion door closer in a slide channel application, the linear cam action principle is extremely efficient allowing the closer to be set to provide reliable closing power for fire door applications yet still be easy to open. The initial force required to open the door decreases rapidly as the door opens allowing children and the elderly in particular to overcome the closing power more easily. Based on a cast iron mechanism with cam action, this reversible unit has only two models that satisfy all applications and is supplied with Slimline all over cover (A-Line SES).
All units have a 10 year performance guarantee for reassurance. (CE Classification 482-5113).
– Adjustable EN power sizes 2-5 to suit door width 850-1250mm, and weight 40-100kg. (Note EN 2-4 only when push side transom mounted). Universal handing to suit LH and RH doors. Capable of meeting BS8300 requirements for use on accessible routes.
– Four individual controls for door closing speed from 120° opening through to final 15°, latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle, adjustable backcheck and adjustable delayed action between 70° and 120° (included as standard).
– Maximum opening angle 180° when mounted on pull side, 120° when mounted on push side (or electromagnetic hold open unit).
– Optional mechanical hold-open kit available to special order. Ref 2720.HP.SE. Not for use on fire door applications. Electromagnetic hold-open options (Note EN 3-5 only) available to special order. Special mounting bracket available for doors with a deep reveal, Ref 2721.DVP.SE.
– Fire tested to BS EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors and 1 hour on steel doors. Certifire Approved No CF 738. CE marked to EN 1154: 1996/A1: 2002/AC: 2006. DoP on our website.
– Available in sprayed silver (SES) as standard. Also available in electro plated metallic finishes satin stainless steel (SSS), polished stainless steel (PSS) and polished brass (PBS) to special order.