– Power transfer units provide means for running electrical wires from the frame to the door in a secure and discreet manner.
– US32D stainless steel housing and spring conduit. All components and screws Grade 304 stainless steel.
– Fully concealed when door is in closed position. Fully mortised channel.
– 12mm diameter flexible stainless steel spring conduit.
– UL Listed in the USA.
– Designed for low voltage use only. 30 VAC, 42.5 VDC, 10 WATTS maximum.
– ZPT105 and ZPTR105 allow for maximum door opening of 105 degrees.
– ZPT180 and ZPTR180 allow for maximum door opening of 180 degrees.
– ZPT105 and ZPT180 have channel with square ends.
– ZPTR105 and ZPTR180 have channel with radius ends.
– Optional security brackets available ref ZPTS105 and ZPTS180 to prevent tampering when the door is in the closed position.