Type 3 SecuStrip Plus for outward opening doors (with 0-6mm backset for UK doors).
– Two part interlocking, frame profile and door profile.
– Frame profile concealed fixing when the door is in the closed position.
– Door profile fixings visible when door is in the closed position.
– Supplied with 11 wood screws for frame profile and 11 clutch-head security screws for door profile.
– Available white or brown.
– Overall length 2115mm for standard doors or 2300mm for oversized doors.
– Can be cut to size on site.
– Door profile covers door by 15mm (NB. specify lock with suitable backset).
– Supplied with adjustable 0-6mm backset for UK doors suitable for use on doors flush with frame and doors inset by up to 6mm. Other backset sizes available to special order: 7-13mm, 14-20mm and 21-27mm.
Material – Mild SteelFull Description
SecuStrip Plus features two interlocking steel profiles that are designed to reinforce door security. They are fitted to the outside of the door and the side of the door frame, and fit together when the door is closed, protecting the gap between the door and frame against intrusion. They are ingeniously designed to make attack by jemmy, crowbar or screw driver more difficult on the edge of the door that the lock is fitted to. They can also be fitted to windows. SecuStrip Plus has the benefit of acting as a draught excluder and it can also conceal damage to doors that have been previously attacked. This proven product is manufactured in Holland and over 4 million SecuStrips have been sold in Holland to date.
They are cut to size on site to suit the door height.
There are other designs within the range so please call us if Type 2 and Type 3 are not exactly what you are looking for.
Fixings are supplied for wooden doors but SecuStrip Plus may be fitted to aluminium, steel and PVC doors.
Quick and easy to install, may be cut to length using a hacksaw.
Independent SKG tests show SecuStrip is difficult to break open.
Zinc plated mild steel.
Epoxy powder coated white (RAL9010) or brown (RAL8014).
Screws included for timber doors.
Half of screws with Type 3 are clutch-head security screws.
Type 2 standard length 2050mm, also available 2300mm.
Type 3 standard length 2115mm, also available 2300mm.
5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects and product failure.
Packed individually with fixings and fitting instructions.