The Z303 gravity door selector/co-ordinator will enable a pair of self-closing non-fire rated timber doors with rebated meeting stiles to close in the correct sequence irrespective of which door closes first. This door selector has been successfully tested to BS EN 1158: 1997. Product classification 3-5-5/3-0-1-0. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT CE MARKED, DOES NOT HAVE A DoP AND SHOULD NOT BE USED ON FIRE RATED DOORS. It is designed to be used on non-fire rated timber doors.
– Mounted on the face of the headframe immediately above the centre of the opening.
– Supplied with tubular selector catch, lift arm, impact plates, screws and full fixing instructions.
– Fully tested to 1 million cycles.
– Supplied with standard 102mm adjuster arm. 152mm and 203mm arms also available for thicker or wider doors.
– Suitable for up to 25mm timber fully rebated doors. Suitable for timber doors of any width up to 1000mm, max weight 100kg.