- Single cylinder on the outside operates the latchbolt with a single key turn.
- Hold-back function operated by snib in the forend. Not CE marked.
Forend Width - 20mm
Forend Height - 235mm
Centres - 72mm
Backset - 60mm
- 60mm backset and 72mm centres in line with guidance of BS 8300.
- Dimensional co-ordination across the range to DIN 18251 means lock functions can be easily interchanged and doors can be factory prepared.
- Quick reversible latch for easy on-site handing.
- Double throw cylinder action.
- Suitable for bolt through furniture fixings at 38mm centres.
- CE marked (except 5550 nightlatch).
- Tested to EN 12209.
- EN 1634 fire testing for 1 hour timber fire doors.
- EN 1634 fire testing for 4 hour steel fire doors.
- Certifire Approved CF741.
- 5 year guarantee.