These locks have been fire tested on 30 minute and 60 minute timber doors and 240 minute steel doors. All four functions have been positively assessed for use on previously tested insulated timber doorsets to provide up to 30 minutes and 60 minutes integrity, and uninsulated steel doorsets to provide up to 240 minutes integrity, in accordance with BS EN 1634-1:2000 in the proposed configuration i.e. single-leaf or double-leaf. Copy of EXOVA WF Assessment Report 190867 Issue 6 dated 30.03.2010.
A complete Zero ZLP44 intumescent lock pack must be used for 60 minute fire resistance on timber doors. For 30 minute timber doors the lockcase does not need intumescent protection, but ZLP44-812 intumescent should be fitted behind the lock forend and ZLP44-675 behind the strike plate. No intumescent is required around locks or behind strike plates on steel doors.
- 60mm backset across the range, modular case size.
- 72mm centres (where applicable), euro profile.
- Tested to EN 12209: 2003.
- Extra strike plates and plastic dust boxes available.
- One piece solid 3mm thick stainless steel 20mm or 24mm wide x 235mm long square or radius forend, as indicated.
- Suitable for use on fire/smoke resisting doorset assemblies.
- Stainless steel flat strike plate.
- 8mm bolt through fixing holes at 38mm centres.
- Heavy duty follower springing for use with unsprung furniture.
- Easily reversible latchbolt by means of pushing the latchbolt from the rear of the case.
- 11.7mm projection on latchbolt & 20mm projection on deadbolt.
- DoP's on our website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.