What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
* = Random string
|Cookie Provider||Name||Duration||Purpose||More information|
|Session to 2 years||Created by Facebook, each detects the number of "likes" and whether you are logged into Facebook or not.||More Info|
|Session||These cookies are used to collect information about the site is running. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.||More Info|
|Content Management System||PHPSESSID
|Session||This cookie is set by our CMS. This allows us to see if you are logged in or not and also if you have items saved within our e-commerce store's basket.||More Info|
|CloudFlare||__cfduid||Session||The __cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.||More Info|
|YouTube||CheckConnectionTempCookie*||Session||Set by YouTube to serve video content.||More Info|
|Session to 2 years||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us report on performance and improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||More Info|
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/