- Adjustable EN power sizes 2-6 in Fig 1 application (door width 850-1400mm, and weight 40-120kg). Note only EN power sizes 2-5 in Fig 66 parallel arm mounting position (door width 850-1250mm, and weight 40-100kg).
- Simple power adjustment by means of an Allen key at the end of the closer body.
- Individual controls for door closing speed from 180° opening through to final 15°, and latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle.
- Supplied with adjustable strength backcheck as standard to minimize risk of damage to the door and frame.
- Tri-pack armset for regular (Fig 1), transom (Fig 61) and parallel mounting options (Fig 66). Universal handing.
- Fire tested to EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors and 4 hours on steel doors (1130B trimplate model only).
- Certifire Approved No. CF 388.
- CE marked to EN 1154. DoP on our website.
- Maximum angle of opening with controlled closing 180°.
- High quality hydraulic fluid with temperature compensation from -15°C to +40°C.
- Silver (SES) or satin stainless steel (SSS) all over cover or silver (SES) trim slide cover.
- Standard armset varies: forged steel screw thread arms with trimplate models and flat form arms with covered variants.
- Optional adjustable hold-open armset available to special order to hold-open between 70° and 150° depending on the mounting application (not for use on fire door applications), silver finish only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.