- Fixed power size 3 (door width 950mm, and weight 60kg).
- Individual controls for door closing speed from 180° opening through to final 15°, and latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle. High quality hydraulic fluid with temperature compensation from -15°C to +40°C.
- Pressure die cast aluminium body with hardened and ground steel rack and pinion mechanism.
- Standard armset for regular mounting (Fig 1) and transom mounting (Fig 61) only. Bracket for parallel mounting (Fig 66) available to order. Universal handing.
- Fire tested to EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors. Not suitable for use on steel fire doors. Certifire Approved No. CF 390.
- CE marked to EN 1154. DoP on our website.
- Maximum angle of opening with controlled closing 180°.
- Silver sprayed finish (SES) and matching armset.
- Screw thread armset manufactured from forged steel for additional strength and durability.
- Optional hold-open armset allows the arm to be held in the open position for convenience (not for use on fire door applications).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.