- Adjustable EN power sizes 2-4 (door width 850-1100mm and weight 40-80kg), depending on mounting position.
- Two individual controls for door closing speed from 180° opening (EN 4 105°) through to final 15°, and latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle. Universal handing to suit LH and RH doors. Maximum opening angle 180° in power size 2 & 3 and 105° in power size 4 in Fig 1 and Fig 61 applications. 160° in power size 3 in Fig 66.
- Standard armset for regular mounting (Fig 1) and transom mounting (Fig 61) only. Parallel bracket for Fig 66 mounting included. Optional hold-open armset available to special order. Ref 131.APH.SE silver finish only. Not for use on fire door applications.
- Fire tested to BS EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors and 4 hours on steel doors (insulated and uninsulated). Certifire Approved No CF 5512. CE marked to EN 1154: 1996/A1: 2002/AC: 2006. DoP on our website.
- Available in silver (SES) as standard and other RAL colours to special order.