- 2003 EN power size 3 (door width 950mm, and weight 60kg), 2004 EN power size 4 (door width 1100mm, and weight 80kg).
- 2003V adjustable EN power sizes 1-4 (door width 750-1100mm, and weight 20-80kg) with wind through power adjustment.
- Individual controls for door closing speed from 180° opening through to final 15°, and latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle. High quality hydraulic fluid with temperature compensation from -15°C to +40°C.
- 2003V only supplied with adjustable strength backcheck to minimize risk of damage to the door and frame.
- Die cast aluminium body with hardened steel rack and pinion mechanism. Flat form arm in finish to match door closer cover.
- Tri-pack armset for regular (Fig 1), transom (Fig 61) and parallel mounting options (Fig 66). Universal handing.
- Accufit template increases the accuracy of installation and helps to reduce installation time. 2003V will directly retrofit existing 2003 units.
- Fire tested to EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors and 4 hours on steel doors. Certifire Approved No. CF 111.
- CE marked to EN 1154. DoP on our website.
- Maximum angle of opening with controlled closing 180°.
- Silver (SES) all over classic cover and matching arm or simulated satin stainless steel (SSS) all over classic cover and matching plated arm.
- Optional adjustable hold-open armset with sturdy cam action knuckle available to special order to hold-open between 80° and 180° depending on the mounting application (not for use on fire door applications).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.