- Adjustable EN power sizes 2-4 to suit door width 850-1100mm, and weight 40-80kg. Universal handing to suit LH and RH doors. Capable of meeting BS8300 requirements for use on accessible routes.
- Three individual controls for door closing speed from 120° opening through to final 15°, latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle, and adjustable backcheck between 70° and 120° (included as standard).
- Maximum opening angle 180° when mounted on pull side but restricted to 120° when mounted on push side.
- Optional mechanical hold-open kit available to special order. Ref 2320.HP.SE. Not for use on fire door applications.
- Fire tested to BS EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors. Not suitable for steel fire doors. Certifire Approved No CF 5291. CE marked to EN 1154: 1996/A1: 2002/AC: 2006. DoP on our website.
- Available with sprayed silver (SES) Trimplate cover and silver (SES) Softline all over cover (S) as standard. Softline cover also available in electro plated metallic finishes satin stainless steel (SSS) and polished stainless steel (PSS) to special order.