- Adjustable EN power sizes 2-5 to suit door width 850-1250mm, and weight 40-100kg. (Note EN 2-4 only when push side transom mounted). Universal handing to suit LH and RH doors. Capable of meeting BS8300 requirements for use on accessible routes.
- Four individual controls for door closing speed from 120° opening through to final 15°, latching speed in the last 15° of the closing cycle, adjustable backcheck and adjustable delayed action between 70° and 120° (included as standard).
- Maximum opening angle 180° when mounted on pull side, 120° when mounted on push side (or electromagnetic hold open unit).
- Optional mechanical hold-open kit available to special order. Ref 2720.HP.SE. Not for use on fire door applications. Electromagnetic hold-open options (Note EN 3-5 only) available to special order. Special mounting bracket available for doors with a deep reveal, Ref 2721.DVP.SE.
- Fire tested to BS EN 1634-1: 2000, 2 hours on timber doors and 1 hour on steel doors. Certifire Approved No CF 738. CE marked to EN 1154: 1996/A1: 2002/AC: 2006. DoP on our website.
- Available in sprayed silver (SES) as standard. Also available in electro plated metallic finishes satin stainless steel (SSS), polished stainless steel (PSS) and polished brass (PBS) to special order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.