- Designed to suite with Briton CE compliant exit devices as indicated.
- Suitable for doors 40mm to 70mm thick, extension pack available for 70-100mm thick doors with 1413E.
- Fixings suitable for timber & metal doorsets.
- Powder coated for additional durability - silver (SE) as standard but metallic plated finishes to order.
- Clearly illustrated instructions and template enabling accurate installation.
- A combination of market trends and the effect of legislation regarding accessibility for less able users has resulted in an increase in market demand for lever operation.
- The lever is secured to the OAD by a special shear screw designed to fail if the lever is severely abused (e.g. attempted break in, or vandalism) ensuring the mechanism is protected from damage. The shear pin can then be simply replaced to restore normal operation. Replacement shear pins ref 1413/310.ZP (3 in a pack).
- Not handed. Lever supplied loose to allow easy on-site handing.
- Supplied with 40mm euro-profile cylinder as standard. Cylinders can be keyed-alike or master-keyed to special order.
- Can be supplied without cylinder, reference 1413E-NC/LE.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.