- Metal door variant with metal door strike plate and machine screws (389M.N).
- Tested to EN 179: 2008 on emergency exit devices, CE marked and suitable for use on timber (2hr) and steel (4hr) fire doors. Night latch to be bedded on 1mm intumescent material on timber doors.
- For single doors and the first opening leaf of double doors with plain meeting stiles or astragal.
- Supplied right hand, but can be reversed on site to left hand.
- Security - Grade 4: 3,000 Newtons.
- Suitable for doors up to 1300mm wide.
- Supplied with dual profile cylinder mortice night latch, accepts euro and oval profile cylinders (cylinder not supplied).
- Anti-thrust device, prevents unauthorised latch retraction.
- Compatible with 1413E outside access device. Cannot be used with 9260 outside access device or 816 rim cylinder.
- Refer to our website for DoP No. UK-EED-DOP-003.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.