- Metal door variant with metal door strike plate and machine screws (378M).
- Tested to EN 1125: 2008 on panic exit devices, CE marked and suitable for use on timber (2hr) and steel (4hr) fire doors.
- Suitable for single doors and first opening leaf of double doors with rebated meeting stiles or astragal.
- Supplied right hand, but can be reversed on site to left hand.
- Suitable for doors up to 1300mm wide, push bar may be cut on site.
- Manual dogging (.D) option for hold-open.
- Compatible with 1413E and 9260 outside access devices, also Briton 816 rim cylinder fitted to the outside of the door.
- Refer to our website for DoP No. UK-PED-DOP-002.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.