- Metal door variant with two metal door strike plates and machine screws (376M.P).
- With Pullman latches top and bottom.
- Tested to EN 1125: 2008 on panic exit devices, CE marked and suitable for use on timber (2hr) and steel (4hr) fire doors.
- Two point locking for extra security with top and bottom shoots adjustable by 5mm.
- Anti-thrust device, prevents unauthorised latch retraction.
- Suitable for single and double door applications.
- Self-handed - will suit both left and right handed doors.
- Durable aluminium die cast body and end boxes with extruded aluminium guides and steel Pullman latches.
- Suitable for doors up to 2500mm high x 1300mm wide (extension rods required to achieve up to 3350mm high).
- Alarmed (.A - requires power) or manually dogged (.D) hold-open options available (but not combined).
- Compatible with 1413E and 9260 outside access devices. Cannot be used with 816 rim cylinder.
- Refer to our website for DoP No. UK-PED-DOP-001.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.