Stocked with silver anodised aluminium end caps, the ZFLEX-C is 152mm long offering up to 180° opening when used with standard butt hinges. Also available in the range to special order is the standard unit with black end caps, a model with one end fixed for installations with a solid / filled frame and finally extended patterns for pivot doors. All options can be supplied with silver or black end caps.
To fit this product it will be necessary to drill 16mm diameter holes in the edge of the door and the frame stop. Please ensure that the hole in the door does not compromise the structural integrity of the door. It will be necessary to select a location in the frame that avoids the ZFLEX-C making contact with any reinforcement or anchoring brackets in the frame. The electrical wire must slide freely within the armoured cable to avoid flexing and straining.
- Concealed door loop.
- Standard finish silver aluminium.
- Also available in black finish.
- Designed for hollow metal doors.
- Electrical wire slides freely within the armoured cable.
- Durable finish.
- Easy Installation.
- Variable mounting locations.
- Special 6.4mm flexible armoured conduit.
- Up to 180° opening when used with standard hinges.
- 152mm long for use with butt hinges.
- 305mm long for use with pivots, one side extended.
- 457mm long for use with pivots, both sides extended.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.