A high security glazing sealant that impedes break-ins and break-outs.
KISO 380 security glazing butyl is a rubber based, extruded butyl sealing strip with an integral adhesive scrim for glazing. Besides its air and water sealing qualities, KISO 380 is designed to prevent the type of forced entry where the beading system is removed from the outside. The butyl’s high tack qualities will ensure that the glass stays in place - even when the glazing beads are removed. This makes KISO 380 well suited for buildings and premises with a higher risk of burglary, or break-out from secure establishments.
KISO 380 security glazing butyl must be used on both sides of the glass, and not in conjunction with vulcanised rubber sealing strips such as KISO 141.
- Helps to prevent break-ins - the glass cannot be removed without breakage.
- Good adhesion to wood, glass and metal.
- Glass fibre scrim carrier tape - for extra strength and adhesiveness.
- An air and watertight seal.
- Approved by MTK, Sweden.
- For factory application and on site glazing.
- Non-hardening, remains flexible throughout its service life.
- Excellent UV resistance.
- Good solvent resistance Simple, quick and clean application.
- Long service life, estimated at 30 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.