- 24 x 235mm radiused forend to sashlock.
- 24mm double throw steel deadbolt.
- Galvanised steel case.
- Meets the requirements of DIN 18250.
- European style central sashlock with 72mm centres.
- 65mm backset & 9mm follower.
The central lock case has a two-piece split 9mm follower and the operation is different to the Z1749/09/42 above. The inside lever handle retracts the latchbolt and deadbolt simultaneously. Outside key activation deadbolts, outside lever handle retracts latchbolt. This lock is handed so please specify either Fig 3 Left Hand Open Out or Fig 4 Right Hand Open Out when ordering. Strike plates are available but are supplied separately.
Please note when Z1749/47/42 is used with a key and key euro profile cylinder, the key must be removed to ensure correct operation. NOT TO BE USED WITH A THUMBTURN CYLINDER.
Forend Width - 24mm
Forend Height - 235mm
Forend Type - Radius
Centres - 72mm
Backset - 65mm
Material - Mild Steel