- 24 x 235mm radiused forend to sashlock.
- 24mm double throw steel deadbolt.
- Galvanised steel case.
- Meets the requirements of DIN 18250.
- European style central sashlock with 72mm centres.
- 65mm backset & 9mm follower.
The central lock case has a one-piece 9mm follower and the operation is like a standard lock. The latchbolt is withdrawn by lever handles from either side and/ or key from the outside. All deadbolts are operated simultaneously by cylinder key or thumbturn. This lock is handed so please specify either Fig 3 Left Hand Open Out or Fig 4 Right Hand Open Out when ordering. Strike plates are available but are supplied separately. If using lever handles with an 8mm spindle you will require a follower sleeve (ref ZSC02) to convert to 9mm.
Forend Width - 24mm
Forend Height - 235mm
Forend Type - Radius
Centres - 72mm
Backset - 65mm
Material - Mild Steel