Latchbolt withdrawn by lever handles from either side.
Deadbolt operated by turn or emergency release.
Deadbolt follower 8mm as standard.
Please note if using a turn and indicator set with 5mm spindle, you will require a spindle conversion kit ZSC01
Forend Width - 20mm
Forend Height - 235mm
Forend Type - Radius
Centres - 72mm
Depth - 80mm
Backset - 50mm
Follower - 8mm
Material - Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Locks manufactured entirely from stainless steel, right down to the smallest components. Suitable for use on doors in clean rooms, food industry, pharmaceuticals, electronics industry etc. Also suitable for external and damp environments. Euro profile cylinders supplied separately.
These locks are manufactured from Grade 304 stainless steel as standard.
- 80mm lockcase depth.
- 50mm backset, other backsets available to special order.
- 72mm centres.
- 8mm follower.
- 235 x 20mm radiused forend.
- 11mm x 2 double deadbolt throw.
- Strike plates supplied separately to lock case.
- NOT handed - latchbolt reversible with screw driver.
- Please note these locks have no CE mark and do not have a DoP.